|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE
You'll have a whale of a time reading this to your little one! Little Master Melville teaches little ones the language of the sea in Moby-Dick: An Ocean Primer from BabyLit. From ships and sailors, to squawking gulls and moody good captains, Alison Oliver’s brilliant illustrations and Jennifer Adams’ clever, simple text will make a sea dog out of any young shipmate.
- 22 Pages - Board Book
- Full-Color Illustrations
Keep those little hands warm and cozy with these baby mittens from Goumikids. Designed to keep your baby from scratching themselves and damaging their soft skin. Its unique two part closure allows for an adjustable fit while your newborn grows. Made with machine washable bamboo and cotton in modern prints, these mitts are practical and adorable!
- Stay On Fit- Adjustable Closure
- Machine Washable
- 80% Bamboo, 30% Cotton Blend
- Preemie Fit: Fits up to 6lbs.
Take your little one's imagination for a ride with this sweet hot air balloon teether from Lexypexy. It is safe from all chemicals and toxins! Made from all natural sustainable Maple wood which is rock hard, naturally antibacterial and non splintering. All of the intricate designs are permanently etched in the wood featuring both sides of the croissant.
- Made With Non Splintering Maple Wood
- Made in the U.S.
Care: A few of our tips to keep your teether around for baby # 2,3,4,5...
- To encourage some first nibbles we suggest using a little fruit sauce (Apple, Pear etc)- please nothing red.
- If your teether ever needs a little sprucing just use a fine sanding sheet or a smoothing sponge.
- You can also rinse your teether with water and allow to dry- if it landed or "fell" somewhere we can't even discuss. This may raise the grain of the wood a bit but its nothing a little sanding paper can't fix.
- If you want a little shine you can use your own organic olive oil, Eco friendly beeswax or carnauba wax.
- If for some reason on certain 'cranky' days your child wants to throw it like a projectile missile, ;) we suggest purchasing a toy leash.
- Lastly- wood kind of smells... like good ol'fashioned wood. That's why we love it!