|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE
This feline-focused picture book is about imagination, courage, and seeing the world differently: as a place of possibility and endless opportunity for everyday adventures!
Olivia is an indoor cat—a brave adventurer, a tireless traveler, and a fearless explorer who is never afraid. From hunting fierce shoelaces to climbing all the way to the top of the bookcase, Olivia has always been able to count on her bravery. But will it be enough to help her face the big, uncertain world outside her home?
It's a tale as old as time: a kid wants to make a pizza with his dad, but not just any pizza . . . he wants a pizza with everything on it. That's right, everything. But as the toppings pile on, this father-son duo accidentally create a pizza so delicious, so extravagant, so over-the-top, that it destroys the universe—and the cosmos go as dark as burnt crust. Will anyone enjoy pizza ever again? At turns heartwarming, hilarious, and completely out of this world, Kyle Scheele and Andy J. Pizza deliver a riotous adventure that will melt readers minds and hearts and leave them calling for a second helping.
- FATHER'S DAY GIFTING: This heartwarming and hilarious portrait of a memorable father-son bonding experience is the perfect way to show appreciation to the tough-to-buy-for dad all year round, and especially on Father's Day!
- FOOD-THEMED HILARITY: A mouthwatering and laugh-out-loud funny story of culinary catastrophe! This book is for fans of food-themed classics like Green Eggs and Ham, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.
- ELEMENT OF CHAOS: Starting with something as relatable as pizza toppings, and culminating in the destruction of the universe, the escalating silliness is literally out of this world. For anyone who loves books that celebrate the absurd and chaotic, like Dragons Love Tacos or Llama Destroys the World.
- TIMELESS QUALITY: A classic family-bonding moment—making pizza—leads to memorable father-son adventure, with a heartwarming and satisfying ending ensuring countless rereads.
- PIZZA: Universal and delicious.
- Anyone who likes pizza
- Anyone looking for Father's Day gifts
- Fathers looking for a lighthearted book to share with their kids
- Fans of the absurd, chaotic, and hilarious
- Foodies and their children
- Anyone looking for wholesome family stories about family bonding
- Fans of Dragons Love Tacos and Llama Destroys the World
A festive tribute to all the things that make Christmas awesome and a reminder that Christmas is for everyone, even a lump of coal!
Receive a limited edition 5 × 7 print featuring artwork from Christmas is Awesome! when you purchase this book on hellolucky.com. Suitable to frame and love!
This very first picture book from the Hello!Lucky team celebrates milestones reached and challenges overcome!
The award-winning Hello!Lucky team brings their bold style and surefire laughs to a picture
book about an exuberant tiger tackling life’s challenges and coming out on top. Perfect for celebrating any big milestone, from the first day of preschool to college graduation, and every goalpost in between.
From the endlessly inventive Caldecott Honor author/illustrator of They All Saw a Cat comes a picture book that is playful, perceptive, and full of delights. Inside Cat is just that: an inside cat. But while the cat's life is bound by the walls of an unusual house, it's far from dull. As the cat wanders, wonders, stares, and snacks, roaming from room to room and place to place, both cat and reader discover worlds and sensations beyond what's right in front of them. And just when Inside Cat is sure it knows everything, another surprise awaits! Fresh, funny, and wise, Inside Cat is a feast for the eyes and the imagination.
A BOOK THAT ENCOURAGES IMAGINATIVE THINKING: All of Brendan Wenzel's books play with observation, perception, and the imagination. Readers will see how the cat's imagination grows as it explores its building and will be inspired to make their own imaginative journeys.
A BOOK THAT ENCOURAGES OBSERVATION: There are many details in this book, from the decorations in the different rooms to the animals that appear. Readers will enjoy seeing how these details affect the cat, and will flip pages back and forth to see how the cat has incorporated these details into its thinking.
A BOOK THAT MAKES THE MOST OF THE INDOORS: The cat's world is inside a building, and it enjoys every aspect of being inside. The book sends a positive message about playing inside that parents will appreciate.
GREAT TO READ ALOUD: The rhythmic narrative and refrains are catchy and fun to read out loud and invite audience participation.
BELOVED AUTHOR/ILLUSTRATOR: Brendan is a bestselling Caldecott Honor–winning artist and a sought-after speaker at schools and libraries. His books They All Saw a Cat, Hello Hello, and A Stone Sat Still have received multiple starred reviews, state awards, and are family and classroom favorites.
• Parents and grandparents
• Cat lovers
• Fans of Brendan Wenzel
A children's book about racial identity with a research-based approach to bolstering children against the effects of racial discrimination. Authors will be donating 100% of their proceeds to the ACLU and Los Angeles based youth programs serving BIPOC children. For me, brown is more than feeling proud. It’s the color I see when I see me. Zahra sees the world in vivid color. When she’s happy, she feels a razzle-dazzle pink in her hands. When she’s sad, she feels a deep blue behind her eyes. But she isn’t quite sure how to feel about the color of her skin. Kids at school tell her she is different, but her mother tells her to be proud! From a diverse team and based on extensive research, The Proudest Color is a timely, sensitive introduction to race, racism, and racial pride. *Hardcover*
Made in Hong Kong