|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE
From Hello!Lucky, the creators of My Mom Is Magical! and My Dad Is Amazing!, comes this joyful tribute to everything that makes grandfathers grand!Is your grandpa more fun than a ton of treehouses?More adventurous than a sea of sailors?Smarter than a school of fish? Celebrate all the things that make Grandpa grand with this bright, humor-filled board book!
• Parents, grandparents, and caregivers seeking new baby books to share with infants and toddlers
• Take-along story for family travel
• Readers of all ages who love the art and design of children's books
• Daycare or preschool resource for exploring tactile, experiential learning
• Fans of Ingela P Arrhenius and her beloved books, including her previous Bookscape Board Books A Forest's Seasons, A Marvelous Museum, and Fun at the Fair
The construction team is taking on their biggest challenge yet—building a brand-new superhighway! With the help of new rough-and-tough road-building machines, the crew gears up for an action-packed day of rolling, building, paving, painting, and all the jobs that go into making a strong new road that will get everyone home safe in time for bed! Playful rhyming text from the bestselling team behind Construction Site on Christmas Night, Three Cheers for Kid McGear!, and Construction Site Mission: Demolition! make this thrilling tale of teamwork a must-have read-aloud for construction fans everywhere.
Get ready for takeoff! This addition to the beloved New York Times bestselling Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site series features the same fan-favorite trucks in an exciting new setting: a bustling airport!
When an airport needs an expansion, the Construction Site crew is on the job! With help from fun new vehicles from the airport, they'll build new roads and runways, prep planes for their trips, and clean up after a surprise snowstorm.
• Young truck, tractor, and construction fans
• Families getting ready for a trip
• Airplane, flight, and airport vehicle enthusiasts
• Parents and caregivers looking for action-packed books about teamwork and friendship
• Teachers, librarians, and storytime readers
• Birthday, holiday, or travel activity gift for little vehicle fans
• Fans of the Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site series
• Readers who love classic children's books by authors such as Dr. Seuss, Chris Van Dusen, Kevin Henkes, and Sandra Boynton
From the endlessly inventive Caldecott Honor author/illustrator of They All Saw a Cat comes a picture book that is playful, perceptive, and full of delights. Inside Cat is just that: an inside cat. But while the cat's life is bound by the walls of an unusual house, it's far from dull. As the cat wanders, wonders, stares, and snacks, roaming from room to room and place to place, both cat and reader discover worlds and sensations beyond what's right in front of them. And just when Inside Cat is sure it knows everything, another surprise awaits! Fresh, funny, and wise, Inside Cat is a feast for the eyes and the imagination.
A BOOK THAT ENCOURAGES IMAGINATIVE THINKING: All of Brendan Wenzel's books play with observation, perception, and the imagination. Readers will see how the cat's imagination grows as it explores its building and will be inspired to make their own imaginative journeys.
A BOOK THAT ENCOURAGES OBSERVATION: There are many details in this book, from the decorations in the different rooms to the animals that appear. Readers will enjoy seeing how these details affect the cat, and will flip pages back and forth to see how the cat has incorporated these details into its thinking.
A BOOK THAT MAKES THE MOST OF THE INDOORS: The cat's world is inside a building, and it enjoys every aspect of being inside. The book sends a positive message about playing inside that parents will appreciate.
GREAT TO READ ALOUD: The rhythmic narrative and refrains are catchy and fun to read out loud and invite audience participation.
BELOVED AUTHOR/ILLUSTRATOR: Brendan is a bestselling Caldecott Honor–winning artist and a sought-after speaker at schools and libraries. His books They All Saw a Cat, Hello Hello, and A Stone Sat Still have received multiple starred reviews, state awards, and are family and classroom favorites.
• Parents and grandparents
• Cat lovers
• Fans of Brendan Wenzel
Buzz! Crunch! Woof! Moo! What's that sound? Press the buttons to find out! An interactive sound book: Young readers develop important listening skills as they explore sounds and words in their language development. Whether it's a barking dog or crunching leaves, this engaging book shows children that the sounds of nature are all around us wherever we go: in the garden, at the beach, and even underwater! They will learn to identify the sounds that animals and people make.
- 20-button sound panel with 100 sounds and words
- Detailed illustrations keep readers engaged
- Durable board book design is ideal for travel and just the right size for little hands
- A wonderful addition to a young reader's library!
- Interactive children's sound book
- Fun family read-aloud books
- Books for children aged 0 to 3
- Books for preschool and up