On all orders over $50.00
New Arrivals for all ages
Introducing our new puffer vest. This comfy layering piece will keep you warm and stylish all season long. Match your mini with our coordinating kiddo vest!
- Color: Black + White
- Side pockets
- YKK black zipper
- LB branded zipper pull
Serious humor abounds in this story about one kid's hilarious misadventures with gum, and the cumulative buildup of stuff stuck in hair.
From the madcap mind of Adam Rex comes a book about the improbable, downright bizarre remedies for a problem kids have faced since the creation of gum.
• Features hilarious text with unexpected turns and fun rhymes
• Wacky suggestions make this prime for constant giggles and repeat reading
• Author Adam Rex has a funny, smart, and relatable style
How do you get gum out of your hair—a pair of scissors? Butter? The cat? Call your aunt, she'll know what to do. She doesn't? Try the fire department!
With each page turn, this situation—relatable to any family—grows stickier and more desperate.
• A wonderful blend of light wordplay, zany humor, and a timeless topic
• Perfect for fans of The Day the Crayons Quit and If You Ever Want to Bring an Alligator to School, Don't!
• Great gift for parents, grandparents, teachers, librarians, booksellers, and educators who are looking for a funny, relatable tale to read out loud
CONNECT WITH US
Enjoy 10% Off Your First Order When You Sign-up.
*Some Exclusions Apply To Brands